Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious recipe I got from my cousin. Very moist and flavorful. I like it warm with butter or whipped cream cheese. Another great way to use zucchini.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and cup up
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Grease 2 loaf pans, 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-1/2-inch.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- After 10 minutes of cooling, remove from loaf pans.
- Continue to cool completely on wire rack.