Recipe by Oolala
Sound interesting from San Francisco Encore, a cookbook of the Junior League of San Francisco. Haven't tried it yet. This recipe says "Turning this cheesy vegetable melange onto fluted madeleine cookie molds is sheer brilliance." This recipe uses Bisquick as an ingredient.
- 4 1⁄2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly grated
- 1 cup Bisquick
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Salt and drain the zucchini for 30 minutes and squeeze dry.
- Mix all ingredients together, adding Bisquick last.
- Grease and flour the molds and fill with the zucchini mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and browned.