1/1 Photo of Zucchini-Lime Bread
1 hr 10 mins
A tropical spin on zucchini bread which plays up the light greenish flavors it has.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14-118.29 ml slivered almonds or 59.14-118.29 ml pistachios
- 2 limes, zest of
- 1.23 ml cardamom
- 59.14 ml sweetened flaked coconut
- 1.23 ml ginger (fresh or powdered)
- 1.23 ml mace or 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 946.36 ml coarsely shredded zucchini
- 709.77 ml flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 295.73 ml oil
- 4 eggs
- 1.23 ml lemon extract
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2.46 ml salt
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Spray or grease 2 loaf pans very well.
- 2Place nuts, lime zest, cardamom, coconut, ginger and mace in food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles very coarse meal. Set aside.
- 3Place remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl/stand mixer in order listed. Add nut/lime/coconut mixture.
- 4Beat on low 1 minute.
- 5Beat on medium 1 minute.
- 6Pour into 2 loaf pans and bake at 325 for 1 hour; check for doneness. Generally done by 1 hour 15 minutes, depending on oven.
- 7Remove and let cool in pans 5 minutes; then turn out onto cooling rack.
- 8Mix a glaze: juice of 1 lime with enough confectioner's sugar to make it drizzly. Drizzle over cooled loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Lime Bread
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 151.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of