Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The lemon in this dish gives it has a lovely fresh, clean taste.
Make and share this Zucchini & Lemon Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated, to serve
- Cook the linguine according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion, garlic and zucchini until golden.
- Add the lemon zest and juice, tomato and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the pasta with the lemony zucchini. Serve scattered with parmesan.