- 2 lbs zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lemons, rind of
- 1 package liquid pectin (4 teaspoons)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil zucchini in water to cover until tender.
- Mash or puree until smooth.
- Place in large saucepan; add butter,sugar,lemon juice and peel.
- Bring to a full boil, stirring frequently.
- Add liquid pectin; boil for 2 minutes.
- Skim off any foam; pour into jars.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or in freezer for long-term storage.