Recipe by Tisme
I found this recipe in the paper and am posting it here to try when my zucchini start popping up, and up and up and up...lol
Top Review by **Jubes**
*Reviewed for Aus/NZ Forum Make My Recipe Tag Game* These were a simple biscuit to make and my daughters enjoyed them. I didn't make them gluten-free ....so 4 stars from my daughters. Sorry Tisme that I didn't get a photo
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 170 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 150 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup zucchini, grated and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Combine the butter and sugar in a mixer bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix until incorporated. Add the lemon zest and zucchini and mix until fully combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients until all of the flour has been added and is completely mixed inches Do not overbeat.
- Drop rounded teaspoons on to a prepared baking tray and bake for 14-16 minutes, or until the edges of the biscuits are golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool and immediately store in an airtight container.