Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from the book Vegan Lunch Box. Use with Vegan Lunch Box Easy Whole-Grain Pizza Dough, or other mini pizza crust. You could probably do a pita pizza with this as well.
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Scrub zucchini but do not peel. Slice zucchini very thinly lengthwise.Place slices in a single layer in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Set aside for zucchini to sweat some of its moisture and drain for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash garlic with pinch of salt. Transfer to small bowl and stir in olive oil.
- Spoon out half of the garlic oil and spread over surface of one mini pizza crust.
- Pat zucchini dry with a towel, then weave a lattice pattern on top of the garlic oil, trimming ends as needed to fit.
- Sprinkle with oregano and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Repeat for second pizza.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, until pizza crust is golden and toppings are piping hot.