1/1 Photo of Zucchini Lasagna
This is from Martha Stewart, haven't tried it but it sounds really good. Wanted to get the nutrition information for it so I'm posting it here where it will be safe until I have time to try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, for baking dish
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- coarse salt and pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thinly crosswise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/2 cup)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ricotta; season with salt and pepper. In another medium bowl, combine zucchini, garlic, and oregano; season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- 3Spread 1/3 zucchini mixture in prepared baking dish; top with two lasagna noodles, then 1/3 ricotta mixture. Repeat twice with remaining zucchini mixture, noodles, and ricotta mixture, finishing with the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- 4Cover baking dish with aluminum foil; bake until bubbly and noodles are tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 503.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 22.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles