This is from Martha Stewart, haven't tried it but it sounds really good. Wanted to get the nutrition information for it so I'm posting it here where it will be safe until I have time to try!
- olive oil, for baking dish
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- coarse salt and pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thinly crosswise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and ricotta; season with salt and pepper. In another medium bowl, combine zucchini, garlic, and oregano; season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Spread 1/3 zucchini mixture in prepared baking dish; top with two lasagna noodles, then 1/3 ricotta mixture. Repeat twice with remaining zucchini mixture, noodles, and ricotta mixture, finishing with the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil; bake until bubbly and noodles are tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.