- 3 lbs ground beef
- 6 large zucchini, sliced thin lengthwise
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms
- 2 lbs mozzarella cheese, grated
- 5 cups spaghetti sauce, ragu is the lowest in carbs or use low carb version
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute zucchini in olive oil until partially cooked, place into a colander to drain off the water.
- Brown the beef and mushrooms together and drain the fat from the meat.
- Add the 5 cups of sauce to the meat and mushrooms.
- Build lasagna using zucchini slices instead of the pasta.
- In a 13x9 in pan place sauce, zucchini, sauce mixture, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Then repeat with the zucchini, sauce, and cheeses until all the zucchini is used and you end with the sauce and cheese on top.