Recipe by ~Nimz~
Love the flavor that the Kahlua adds to this. Very moist and the texture is excellent.
Top Review by Outta Here
This was very tasty and moist. I used the brown sugar but replaced the white sugar with Splenda. I also used the recommended substitution found in the Kitchen Dictionary here on 'Zaar for the Kahlua and it worked fine. Thanks, Nimz, for another winner!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated raw zucchini, dried with paper towels
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, on medium speed, blend oil and sugars.
- Add eggs, zucchini, carrots and pineapple.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- Fold in nuts and Kahlua.
- Lightly spray two loaf pans with Pam.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.