Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Love the flavor that the Kahlua adds to this. Very moist and the texture is excellent.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup grated raw zucchini, dried with paper towels
- 1⁄2 cup grated carrot
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, on medium speed, blend oil and sugars.
- Add eggs, zucchini, carrots and pineapple.
- Mix dry ingredients together and add to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- Fold in nuts and Kahlua.
- Lightly spray two loaf pans with Pam.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
This was very tasty and moist. I used the brown sugar but replaced the white sugar with Splenda. I also used the recommended substitution found in the Kitchen Dictionary here on 'Zaar for the Kahlua and it worked fine. Thanks, Nimz, for another winner!
This was absolutely delicious. It was moist and stayed moist for many days. I took this to work and my co-workers loved it. I enjoyed as a snack after dinner and for breakfast as well. Kudos to you and your wonderful creation! Maybe a little cream cheese frosting would have made it five star....but I am a sweet lover. Great job. Elvis is in the building for this one.
This was nice, but very 'sticky'. A little more so than I like. We had to eat it with forks. I baked it in 6 small individual size loaf pans, and they still took the full 40 minutes to cook.