1/3 Photos of Zucchini, Jalapeno, Cheddar Crustless Quiche
1 hr 5 mins
This is just what I created for breakfast this morning. It's summer so we're having zucchini for breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks and in our dreams. Throw in whatever cheese you have on hand. Don't have jalapenos? Use fresh herbs. Anything goes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Saute the onion, zucchini and jalapeno until soft.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Beat your eggs into a large (4-6 Cup) measuring bowl.
- 5Add enough milk or cream to measure 2 cups.
- 6In a deep pie dish spread evenly out the zucchini mixture, top that with the cheese and pour the egg mixture over it all.
- 7Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the middle is no longer shaky.
- 8Remove from the oven and let rest about 5 minutes before cutting into it.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini, Jalapeno, Cheddar Crustless Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Sodium 189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g