1/1 Photo of Zucchini Italiano
A great way to use up that zucchini! From the 1995 "Heart Healthy Cookbook" of delicious healthy recipes, Edina, MN. Makes 8, 6-ounce servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place oil and garlic in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute until garlic is browned.
- 3Add onion and zucchini; toss well with garlic oil, gently stirring.
- 4Stir in tomato sauce and seasonings.
- 5Turn into a 2-quart baking dish.
- 6Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle on cheeses.
- 8Cover casserole and let sit for 2 minutes or until cheese melts- Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 65.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lowfat swiss cheese