1/2 Photos of Zucchini Honey Cake
1 hr 25 mins
This recipe comes from a Home Cooking magazine. I make it quite a lot, especially in the fall when there is lots of zucchini around, it has a wonderful honey taste, and very moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Set oven rack to second lowest position.
- 3Oil and flour 2 medium or 3 mini loaf pans.
- 4In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer beat eggs well; add honey and oil, beat until well combined.
- 5Add zucchini and vanilla, mix.
- 6Sift dry ingredients, then add to egg mixture.
- 7Fold in nuts or raisins.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pan about 3/4 full.
- 9Bake for about 1 hour or until cake tests done.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Honey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1660 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2974.6
- Calories from Fat 1388
- Total Fat 154.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 2473.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 377.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 215.8 g
- Protein 43.0 g