This recipe comes from a Home Cooking magazine. I make it quite a lot, especially in the fall when there is lots of zucchini around, it has a wonderful honey taste, and very moist.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Set oven rack to second lowest position.
- Oil and flour 2 medium or 3 mini loaf pans.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer beat eggs well; add honey and oil, beat until well combined.
- Add zucchini and vanilla, mix.
- Sift dry ingredients, then add to egg mixture.
- Fold in nuts or raisins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until cake tests done.