Recipe by CallMeCrazy
Found this in the local newspaper while on my lunch break today, and I can't wait to get home and try it. I am posting it rather than cutting up the newspaper. Sounds quick and easy...just how I like it :-)
- 2 large zucchini, Sliced
- 2⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream
- 2 garlic cloves, Minced
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, chopped (adjust to personal taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Drop zucchini slices into a lightly salted pot of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain, cool under running water, and drain well.
- Place zucchini into a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle the Feta overtop.
- Mix together the eggs, sour cream, garlic and basil and pour over the zucchini/cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 300° and bake for another 20 minutes.