- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 10 -12 cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups peeled fresh tomatoes or 2 cups peeled canned tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss chicken, onions and garlic with the olive oil.
- Lightly brown the chicken while sautéeing the onions and garlic, about 7 or 8 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the chicken and potatoes are cooked through.
- Add zucchini during the last few minutes of cooking so it doesn't get too mushy.