1/1 Photo of Zucchini Fritters With FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
Fage Total Greek Yogurt's Note:
Zesty zucchini and shallots, browned to a golden crisp, get topped with tangy FAGE Total Greek Yogurt in the perfect combination of texture and authentic taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup FAGE Total Classic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 1/2 small shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green chili, very finely chopped (use more if you like it hot)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup strong farmhouse cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cooking salt
- 1 dash freshly milled black pepper, to taste
- 1Grate the zucchini and squeeze the moisture out by hand. Place in a large bowl.
- 2Chop and fry the shallots and spring onions in hot oil until translucent. Add the green chili and remove from heat.
- 3Add the shallots, spring onion and chili to the zucchini and then add the bread crumbs, beaten egg, cheddar cheese, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix well with a fork. Form into patties with your hands, flattening slightly.
- 4Fry patties in olive oil in a nonstick frying pan on medium heat, turning a couple of times until cooked through, golden and slightly crisp on the outside.
- 5To serve, plate and garnish with a spoonful of FAGE Total Greek Yogurt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Fritters With FAGE Total Greek Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.8 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
FAGE Total Classic
freshly milled black pepper