Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Quick Cooking, submitted by Trisha Kruse.
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- In a shallow bowl, combine buttermilk and egg substitute. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, taco seasoning and garlic salt. Dip zucchini in buttermilk mixture, then bread crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, ranch dressing and salsa. Serve with zucchini.