1/4 Photos of Zucchini Fritters With Chili Lime Mayo
Yes another interesting recipe from Facebook posts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1I started by pouring the vegetable oil in my skillet so that it was half an inch deep and turned the heat to medium. Meantime, I combined the zucchini, onion, and eggs in a large bowl.
- 2I gave the mixture a good stir to combine. It got all kinda frothy. Awesome.
- 3Next, I combined the flour, baking powder, 1/2 tsp of chili powder, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl and stirred to combine. To finish the batter, I added the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and folded it all together.
- 4To test my oil, I dipped a spoon into my batter then dipped the spoon into the oil. Once the oil bubbled in contact with the batter, I knew it was hot enough. I dropped my batter into the oil by the heaping tablespoon, frying about six fritters at a time. They cooked for 2-3 minutes a side. Once the centres were firm, I removed the fritters from the oil and let them drain on a dinner plate lined with paper towel.
- 5To make the dip, I simply combined the prepared mayo, lime juice, and chili powder in a small mixing bowl and stirred it all up. This is a seriously yummy dip! I love limes. And chili powder. And mayo. So this really couldn't go wrong.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Fritters With Chili Lime Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 463.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.1 g