- 1 lb zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 6 ounces feta cheese, mashed with fork
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry onion in olive oil until golden, add zucchini and saute until soft.
- Remove to bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, add flour, herbs and pepper.
- Mix with the feta, cooked onions and zucchini. Heat and lightly oil a nonstick frying pan, ladle 1 tablespoon of mixture into pan, and fry, turning once until brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve hot or cold.