Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
- 5 tablespoons Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- Blend the Bisquick, parmesan, salt, pepper.
- Add eggs.
- Mix zucchini into batter.
- Grease hot pan or griddle with butter.
- Pour batter into pan and fry 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm, a delicious way of serving zucchini.
Delicious! Made twice and opted for organic zucchini. Tip: Squeeze out the excess water in a clean kitchen towel after grating before mixing with batter. Add extra cheese and diced green onions. Instead of butter used canola oil for frying.
needs more seasoning...like the idea so will try some tweeking like onions and garlic.
These were easy and quite good. I added chopped scallions and lemon pepper and used CarbQuik low carb baking mix instead of Bisquick. They're now an official entry 'in the rotation!' Thank you!