Recipe by 911spatcher
I received this recipe from my from my aunt. It is really a pleaser and a great way to use up your summertime garden squash
- 3 medium size zucchini, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate the zucchini and sprinkle with salt. Let it drain in a colander as you prepare the rest. Squeeze excess liquid out.
- In a bowl, mix together the egg, herbs, cheese, flour, garlic salt and pepper. Add the squeezed zucchini and combine until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat oil in a pan, add heaping tablespoons to the pan and press down to form patties in the pan, Brown on each side until golden, Drain excess grease on a paper towel and serve warm.
- They are good left over also.