Yep, another fritter recipe. I have found many here on Zaar, but none quite like this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using the large holes of a box grater, grate zucchini into a medium bowl.
- 2Add salt, lemon zest, chopped parsley, garlic, pepper and eggs; mix well to combine.
- 3Slowly add the flour, stirring so no lumps form.
- 4Heat 2 Tbs. olive oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat until oill sizzles when you drop a small amount of zucchini mixture into the pan.
- 5Carefully drop about 2 Tbs zucchini mixture inot pan; repeat, spacing fritters a few inches apart.
- 6Reduce heat to medium, and cook fritters until golden, 2-3 minute.
- 7Turn fritters, and continue cooking until golden, 2-3 min more.
- 8Transfer fritters to a plate; set aside in a warm place.
- 9Cook remaining zucchini mixture, adding more oil to pan if necessry.
- 10Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges, if desired and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 628.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g