- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 ounce package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill electric frying pan with oil to a depth of 2 inches.
- Heat to 375 degrees.
- Combine milk and egg in a bowl.
- Mix together dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; mix well.
- Fold in zucchini and pepper.
- Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown; turn once.
- Drain completely on paper towels.