- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, zest of
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 4 fresh zucchini (grated)
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the eggs, flour, milk, Parmesan and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and add parsley mixing well.
- Add the zucchini and set aside.
- Warm the oil and place spoonfuls of zucchini batter in the oil until nice and golden.
- Do this in batches so you do not lower the temp in your oil.
- Carefully remove from oil your finished zuch's and drain on paper towels.