- 4 tablespoons maggi seasoning sauce
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 6 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 150 g manchego cheese or 150 g muenster cheese, in slices
- cooking oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients, but using only 1 cup of flour and reserve the rest of it.
- Make a zucchini "sandwich" by placing a slice of cheese between two slices of zucchini.
- Dredge the sandwiches in the remaining 1/2 flour.
- Dip into the prepared batter.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Sprinkle more Maggi sauce on the fritters when serving.