From the September '04 issue of "In Style" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- lemon zest (to garnish)
- 1In a large bowl combine the first four ingredients.
- 2Stir in flour.
- 3Add eggs; stir well.
- 4Stir in zucchini, Parmedan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 5Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 6Drop batter by tablespoons into skillet.
- 7Cook 3-4 minutes., turning once, until golden.
- 8Remove fritters to baking sheet lined with paper towels.
- 9Repeat, using remaining oil as needed.
- 10Arrange on platter.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (1004 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 109.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g