Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
Great way to use up some of those zucchini's Nice lunch/brunch dish
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 finger length zucchini, cut into 1/4 " slices (Unpeeled)
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Saute the zucchini in the oil in an oven proof skillet until browned on all sides 3 minutes.
- Combine eggs, parsley, thyme, 2 tbsp of cheese salt& pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the zucchini, cover and cook over medium heat until it is almost set, shake the pan a couple of times 5-10 minutes Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Broil to brown the cheese 3-5 minutes.
What a great recipe ... so easy and so good! Made for lunch, exactly as written, along with a nice salad. Thanks for sharing your recipe ... we really enjoyed it!
Thank you for this quick simple recipe. Loved it. I halved it but still wanted the same amount of parmesan that you had for the full recipe... it turned out great.
I made this for brunch and shared it with my neighbor. We both agreed to 5 stars. Served with biscuits and orange juice, it was a lovely meal. Thanks for posting and for your great photos of my recipe!