1/2 Photos of Zucchini Frittata
1 hr 10 mins
Just another way to use up that zucchini from your garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place shredded zucchini in a colender set over a bowl. Add salt and toss to mix. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 2Press zucchini with back of a spoon to press out excess moisture.
- 3Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 4Combine egg sub., onion, oregano, basil and hot pepper flakes in a large bowl. Stir in cheese and zucchini and mix well.
- 5Pour into a lightly greased 9" pie plate.
- 6Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes or until golden and set.
- 7Serve right away or cool to room temperature and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 2115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 20.7 g