Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this yet but thought it looked interesting and this salad is relatively simple. Enjoy
- 12 squash blossoms, cleaned (zucchini flowers)
- 3 tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 100 g Stilton cheese, crumbled
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a pot of water to the boil.
- Plunge the zucchini flowers into the water, then into iced water.
- Drain, slice in half lengthwise (optional).
- Toss with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.