Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is sort of a crustless quiche.
- 6 small zucchini, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place the zucchini in a 1 1/2 quart casserole, dot with butter. Bake at 400ºF until the zucchini is partially cooked but still crisp, about 15 minutes.
- Combine the milk, eggs, salt, garlic salt, and pepper, pour over zucchini. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Set casserole in a shallow pan, filling pan to 1 inch with hot water.
- Bake at 350ºF. until a knife inserted halfway between the center and edge comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
YUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYY !!! This is the best quiche egg recipie ever. You won't believe I don't eat eggs and I WILL eat this Thanks for a great recipe