Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Quick and easy. Family approved
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped shallot
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope cream of spinach soup mix (Knorr's)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the shallots; stir/saute for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Add in zucchini; stir/saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in soup mix, milk, nutmeg, and cheese until well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a boil; keep warm over low heat until ready to serve.