1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 3 zucchini, washed, trimmed, and shredded (1 1/3 lbs)
- 1/3 lb potato, washed and grated
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Preheat oven to 375F, and grease the bottom and sides of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, cream, milk, and seasonings.
- 3Stir in zucchini, potatoes, onions, garlic, and cheeses.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 5Dot with butter.
- 6Bake, in upper half of oven, until puffed and golden brown (40-45 minutes).
- 7Let stand five minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Flan (Flan De Courgettes)
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 197.5 mg
- Sodium 568.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.9 g