Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 3 zucchini, washed, trimmed, and shredded (1 1/3 lbs)
- 1⁄3 lb potato, washed and grated
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 5 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375F, and grease the bottom and sides of a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, cream, milk, and seasonings.
- Stir in zucchini, potatoes, onions, garlic, and cheeses.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake, in upper half of oven, until puffed and golden brown (40-45 minutes).
- Let stand five minutes before serving.