James Craig's Note:
This recipe was printed in "Sunset Magazine".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine rice and 1/2 cup feta cheese in a bowl, and press into a 10 inch quiche dish or pie plate coated with cooking spray.
- 3Steam zucchini slices, covered, for 5 minutes.
- 4Press zucchini slices gently between paper towels until barely moist.
- 5Combine zucchini, 1/2 cup feta cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, and arrange zucchini mixture evenly over rice.
- 6Combine nutmeg and eggs, stir well with wire whisk.
- 7Pour over zucchini mixture.
- 8Bake@ 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini & Feta Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 387.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.1 g