Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from a Kashi ad in Family Fun magazine, and just had to give it a try to use up some of the inevitable zucchini bumper crop! The flavor here is a bit mild, perhaps to make it more kid-friendly. When I make these again I will likely add something (more salt? some garlic? a flavored feta? who knows!) but they are really fine as written. We enjoyed them dipped in honey mustard.
- Squeeze zucchini firmly to remove excess liquid. I like to wrap it in a towel or paper towel for this task.Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- Add 2 tablespoons zucchini mixture for each pancake and flatten slightly with spoon.
- Cook about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
i loved the combination of flavors, the dog was hitting me for more, good recipe i used whole eggs for mine zwt9