1/1 Photo of Zucchini Feta Flapjacks
I got this from a Kashi ad in Family Fun magazine, and just had to give it a try to use up some of the inevitable zucchini bumper crop! The flavor here is a bit mild, perhaps to make it more kid-friendly. When I make these again I will likely add something (more salt? some garlic? a flavored feta? who knows!) but they are really fine as written. We enjoyed them dipped in honey mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze zucchini firmly to remove excess liquid. I like to wrap it in a towel or paper towel for this task.Transfer to a bowl.
- 2Mix in remaining ingredients.
- 3Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray.
- 4Add 2 tablespoons zucchini mixture for each pancake and flatten slightly with spoon.
- 5Cook about 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Feta Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 208.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g