Top Review by karton
Delicious and easy to prepare. I added corn, red peppers and next time I'll add black beans. Use low fat cheese to reduce the fat calories. Great way to use up the abundance of squash from the garden.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into thin strips lengthwise
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips lengthwise
- 2 dashes chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet, on high heat, heat olive oil 1 minute.
- Add garlic, zucchini, bell pepper, and chili powder.
- Cook 4 minutes, or until vegetables are lightly browned.
- Lay tortillas flat and spread vegetables on one side, then roll up.
- In oiled baking dish, lay tortillas side by side.
- Pour enchilada sauce over evenly and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.