Recipe by CRYSTALINA Haldeman
I needed a recipe to use up all the zucchini from my garden. I wanted something easy, delicious, and healthy. It's called dump because it's not exact measurements, and you can dump in what you like. Don't like hamburger, dump in cooked chicken, or pork. So easy, so yummy!
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced and cut into quarters
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can chopped/diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Uncle Ben's converted brand rice (uncooked - not instant)
- 1⁄2 lb browned hamburger
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry zucchini in oil until almost tender, add onions, cook another 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and stir well, remove from heat.
- Salt& pepper to taste.
- Grease medium size baking/casserol dish.
- Add 1/2 of the zucchini mixture, sprinkle rice on top, then the hamburger, top with remaining zucchini mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover, bake 40 minutes until rice is done.