- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups zucchini, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, lemon juice, sugar, garlic and salt in large saucepan; mix well.
- Add zucchini, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and cook 20 - 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese.