Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy, tasty comfort food. Any type of cheese will do. Makes --4 servings as a main dish, more if served as a side. From "How it all Vegan!" (original called for soy cheese).
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 5 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1⁄2 cup rice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large casserole dish, combine 1/2 cup of cheese with tomatoes, zucchini, oregano, basil, red pepper flakes, salt, lentils, and rice. Stir.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until rice is done.