1/3 Photos of Zucchini Custard Pie
1 hr 10 mins
Mike O's Note:
Sounds strange but you will be pleasantly surprised with this cool and refreshing custard pie! Unlike anything you have ever tasted! One slice is NEVER enough! Amazingly easy! Give this one a try. This will make 2 9 inch pies (standard depth shells)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice zucchini and place in boiling water. When tender, remove and rinse with cool water to stop the cooking and for easy handling.
- 2Pull out seeds so only the flesh of the zucchini is left.
- 3Put all the ingredients into a large blender.
- 4Blend until well mixed.
- 5Pour into unbaked pie shells.
- 6Sprinkle well with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 7Bake at 425 degrees for 10minutes then 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Let cool on the counter for approximately 1 hour.
- 9Refrigerate well and serve.
- 10Its always best topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Custard Pie
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g