Zucchini Crusted Pizza base
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Generously oil a 10 inch pie pan and coat lightly with flour.
- Combine zucchini, eggs, flour, mozzarella, parmesan, herbs and 1 T olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minues or until golden brown.
- About halfway through the baking, brush with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil[optional].
- Remove from oven.
- When it has cooled for about 10 minues, use a spatula to loosen the crust from the pan so it won't break later.
- Top with your favourite pizza items and bake at 400 F until heated through.