Recipe by Kairosgrammy
Delightful recipe, light and tasty. What more could you ask for. Will have to eat it with a fork though :)
- 3 cups zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 medium diced bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchini and egg, mix well. Add flour & salt, Stir well. Spread onto the bottom of a 12 inch pizza pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Mix diced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, onion, pepper, oregano & basil together and cover pizza with the mixture.
- Bake for another 15 - 20 minutes or until onion & peppers are tender and cheese is melted.