1/1 Photo of Zucchini Crisp (Apple Crisp)
Theresa P's Note:
I found this recipe on the internet and can't wait to try it !! It is supposed to taste like apple crisp. I have never made this recipe, but am posting it here to share with you all and to keep it safe for future use. If you try it before I do, let me know how it turns out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups peeled seeded diced zucchini (about the size of canned pineapple chunks)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1ZUCCHINI MIXTURE:.
- 2In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, cook zucchini and lemon juice for 15-20 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- 3Add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and cook for a minute more.
- 4Remove from heat and let sit.
- 5CRUST MIXTURE:.
- 6For crust, mix flour, and sugar in a large bowl.
- 7Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles pea size coarse crumbs.
- 8Stir 1/2 cup of the flour mixture into zucchini and mix well.
- 9Press 1/2 of remaining crust mixture into a greased 15x10 jelly roll pan.
- 10Spread zucchini mixture over crust in pan.
- 11Crumble remaining crumb mix over zucchini and sprinkle with the 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 12Bake at 375°F for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Crisp (Apple Crisp)
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.6
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 252.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 62.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g