Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe won the Betty Crocker bake off some years ago. Very easy to make and Oh so Delicious.. I have changed it a bit to suit our likings.
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (8 rolls)
- 2 tablespoons mustard (of choice)
- 3 -4 small zucchini
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 3 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Saute thinly sliced squash and onion in butter until transparent.
- press crescent rolls into ungreased 9 inch pie pan to form crust.
- spread mustard over pie crust.
- mix together remaining ingredients.
- pour into pie crust and bake 40 to 50 minutes until nicely browned and knife comes out clean.
Very much enjoyed! I did scale the recipe in half. Thanks! Made for PAC spring 2012.