Myrna 2's Note:
A blend of zucchini, corn and tomatoes. Great side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Stir in red onion, salt and pepper, and cook about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in zucchini and cook 3- 5 minutes.
- 4Mix in garlic and tomatoes.
- 5Continue cooking, stirrring occasionally, til it starts to boil.
- 6Stir corn and cream into mixture.
- 7Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking, stirring occasionally til thick and bubbly, 15- 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Cream Style
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 406.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g