Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Originally an apple cake, but it is excellent with zucchinis as well!
Make and share this Zucchini Cream Cheese Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (170 C).
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla and cream cheese on medium speed or about 4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and 2 to 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and beat on low until blended.
- Shred the zucchini (or chop it into very small pieces). I used my manual food processor (salsa maker) which worked great.
- Stir in the zucchini.
- Pour into 13 x 9 pan.
- Combine the 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoons cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.