Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Originally an apple cake, but it is excellent with zucchinis as well!
Make and share this Zucchini Cream Cheese Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (170 C).
- Beat sugar, butter, vanilla and cream cheese on medium speed or about 4 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and 2 to 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and beat on low until blended.
- Shred the zucchini (or chop it into very small pieces). I used my manual food processor (salsa maker) which worked great.
- Stir in the zucchini.
- Pour into 13 x 9 pan.
- Combine the 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoons cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.