This is a favourite winter warmer. By British calculations, this whole recipe provides 9 points in total and I find it makes 4-6 bowls.
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 chicken stock cube (for flavour)
- 5 -6 zucchini, chopped
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra-light cream cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste (I find the Cavenders covers it)
- Put the potatoes and onions into a large saucepan with the chicken broth and chicken stock cube. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, garlic and Cavenders seasoning and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and salt and pepper if using.
- Blend in a food processor or with a handheld blender until smooth, reheat if necessary, and serve!