1/4 Photos of Zucchini/ Courgette Soup (Good for Weight Watchers)
This is a favourite winter warmer. By British calculations, this whole recipe provides 9 points in total and I find it makes 4-6 bowls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 chicken stock cube (for flavour)
- 5 -6 zucchini, chopped
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons extra-light cream cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste (I find the Cavenders covers it)
- 1Put the potatoes and onions into a large saucepan with the chicken broth and chicken stock cube. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- 2Add the zucchini, garlic and Cavenders seasoning and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 3Add the cream cheese and salt and pepper if using.
- 4Blend in a food processor or with a handheld blender until smooth, reheat if necessary, and serve!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini/ Courgette Soup (Good for Weight Watchers)
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 916.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning