Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Combining 3 of my favorite ingredients, this side dish is light and easy to prepare and requires no additional seasoning. One of my own creations.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 large onion, sliced thin
- heat olive oil in heavy skillet.
- add garlic and saute until starting to brown.
- add in zucchini and onions and turn frequently until browned thoroughly.
- Serve as is or season to taste with salt an pepper.
Great Patti! Sometimes simple is the most wonderful. I used tiny baby zucchinis and steamed them until just they just started to tender. Then I halved them lengthwise and sauted them with the onion and garlic with only a little bit of cooking spray, skipping the oil completely. Salt and pepper and yum yum yum!