Recipe by English_Rose
Marinade cheese with mint, lemon and olive oil, thread onto kebab skewers with veg and grill. From BBC Good Food. Time does not include marinating.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 ounce mint, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1cm rounds
- 7 ounces halloumi cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the chili, half the mint, lemon zest and juice, oil, zucchini and halloumi. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes Soak 8 wooden skewers for 20 minutes
- Thread the zucchini and halloumi onto the skewers. Cook on the BBQ, or under a broiler, for 7-8 mins, turning halfway through and basting with the remaining marinade. Scatter over remaining mint.